Thursday, October 11, 2007

porky challenge

I decided to join on my coworkers little game called porky challenge last week. The objective of the game is to lose weight. I was excited to join since I had been waiting for this kind of opportunity for me to get a support group in losing weight. I am always on a constant struggle about my weight. I was so skinny during my childhood however,started gaining weight when I was in 3rd grade up to now. My current weight..whooping 260 lbs and I only stand 5'2 1/2.

The registration fee cost me P500 and every week we have to weight in and if we gain a pound we will pay P50 per pound. I have a good start. I only ate 1 square meal (breakfast) and brought fruits in the office to be eaten the whole shift if I will be hungry. Then, I won't eat anymore when I go home.

Btw, my starting weight before the challenge is 258 lbs (Monday, Oct 1). Last Friday, I was so excited to see if I lose any weight because I felt good and so light which I haven't felt for a long time. So I went to the office clinic and see for myself. I did lose a pound and made me so happy that I decided to celebrate my birthday. hehehe. Initially, I was contemplating not to celebrate it because I need to save money for the renovation of my parent's dilapidated house and also it means I have to prepare delectable foods which are high on fats plus drinking alcohol which is equal to more calories and a busted diet.

Weekends came and I was drunk for 3 days in a row. Yesterday we weight in and I was not surprised when I hit 260 lbs. I was so disappointed and sad which made me ate more when I got home. I hate this hideous cycle. Whenever I am sad and not feeling well, I will eat till I feel like vomiting. P U T A N G I N A!!!

No comments: